Training Development Workshop
Exemplary Performance continues with Training Development where Training Design left off. This course is one of four in the Optimizing Human Performance Workshops of Dr. Joe Harless’ ABCD program. The focus of this three-day workshop is on the development of job aids, instructional materials, tests, practice exercises, and instructor’s guides. Workshop participants will also practice assessing, adapting, and maintaining training material to ensure exemplary job performance. The tools provided in this workshop will enable participants to maximize the effect of training on their organizational goals while minimizing the costs.
This workshop prepares participants to:
- Plan the development process
- Design and develop a full range of job aids
- Produce participant and instructor guides
- Select media appropriate to training content
- Develop self-instructional materials
- Apply special tactics within instructional materials
- Test, validate and evaluate training materials
- Plan for the implementation of training
This course is designed for HR Development Managers, Curriculum Developers and Performance Consultants.
Prerequisites: FEA and Training Design Courses.